Saturday, October 10, 2009

This is missykimmy speaking.

"Oh look, I've created a blog and I'm totally blogging right now! Isn't this the funniest?"

Hey. I'm Kimmy and lately, I've been overwhelmed with school work and life in general. I just had to find a way to let out my frustrations, other than eating constantly. I've also noticed I've been gaining weight like crazy so, there, blogging looked like an interesting way to avoid all that. To think that five years ago I wouldn't even consider posting anything on the internet! Let alone my thoughts and opinions and… other stuff.

Anyway, it’s silly those websites that let you share so much about your life to people you’ve never met before – to people you’ll probably never meet, too. I always thought it was stupid but it turns out to be kind of nice when you can tell stuff without being judged or anything. Plus, your identity is hidden. I think. It’s easier to speak your thoughts when people don’t know who you are. Like when you go to confess, you know? In that Confession Room? And the priest cannot see your face? Yeah, except that I don’t have any sins to confess. I mean, being a saint and all, what is there for me to confess? (:

...

All right, here’s a confession. I’ve been very tired for the last few weeks, I haven’t had a good night’s sleep in ages and those dark circles under my eyes are starting to turn pitch black. Okay, Exaggeration of the Week, but still. It looks like I’ve been punched in the face or something. It also feels like I’ve been punched in the face. And it’s not like I don’t sleep because I can’t or have so much work to do. It’s because I don’t want to. Yeah, I just realised that yesterday. I don’t want to sleep, because then it would mean that I’ve lost time ‘resting’ when I could have been up doing other stuff like watching a movie or writing a blog.

Blog-writing is probably going to be my new favourite pastime – I don’t have to do anything but sit at my desk in front of the computer and just write whatever I feel like writing. I like the sound of that. For the moment. My pastimes don’t usually last very long. Then again, I’m not sure if blogging can be considered as a pastime.

It’s going to be fun. For me, at least. Probably not so much for you. We’ll just have to see.

Right, I don’t want to make my first post too long; I might come off as a complete nerd. Which I’m not. I think.

I may have been talking to myself all this time, but I like to believe that some people are interested in my life. Because I do have a life. *cough*

Until next time, --

Wait, that was so rude of me. Would you like to follow me on twitter? http://twitter.com/missykimmy

-- I have a life to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment