Monday, October 19, 2009

My computer was staring creepily at me.

My end-of-year exams officially started today – and they won’t stop until Wednesday next week. Oh God. I’ve got eight more papers coming – a paper every day.

Except for tomorrow I’ve got two.

And on the weekend I’ve got none.

Weekends are Gods.

Anyway, because I’ve decided to put a little effort in studying, I shouldn't be spending too much time on the Internet, nor on writing a new blog-post.

I shouldn’t spend any time at all on those, come to think of it.

But I’ve never been good at making sacrifices for my studies.

I promise I at least tried to stay away from the computer, though. My background image is currently a big red rectangle with the words “BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!” written in yellow lettering.

But I’ve never been good at obeying my own orders either.

The background was effective for precisely half a day.

Okay, not precisely.

It was effective for a whole hour.

...

Yeah, I already changed my background image after that whole hour last Friday. The red made my eyes hurt from staring too longingly at the computer.

It was the one doing the staring, really.

I didn’t actually stare longingly at my computer.

Unless everyone who has ever tried not-going-on-the-computer-but-really-wanted-to did that.

Did anyone do that?

No?

I didn’t do that.

Okay, so, even if I didn’t manage to stay away from the computer, I at least managed not to make a new post for my blog.

Until I’ve been tagged. I’m not one to do everything by the rule. So I thought I’d make a post and mention it.

Because I’ve been tagged for the first time on blogger! It’s kind of cool. (:

I’ve been tagged by AV, at Life is Just like that... Awesome blog, one of the most entertaining I’ve read.

If you want to do the uh, Guilty or Innocent thing, you can find it here. Still on AV’s blog.

I can't exactly do it right now. I don't want to make this post too long.

And there's also the fact that I have to study for tomorrow.

Once I finish with my exams though, I'll blog, blog and blog.

Weird stuff always happen during my exams, I'm sure I'll find something interesting enough to blog about.

All right, over and out.

...

Look at me!

I’m so grown up! I’m backing away. (:



Until next time,

I'm staring longingly at my computer.

7 comments:

  1. My computer is staring at me.... Oh boy, that's a good one.

    Meme can be done anytime, they're not urgent, but thatnks for linking it here.

    AV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a lot of papers you have to do! WOW!!! Im tired just thinking about it!

    Im having a giveaway at my blog if you want to check it out : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch that sounds like a lot of work. Good luck with it and will be looking out for the next post

    Kate xx
    http://secretofficeconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. now back away from the computer slowly...and get to study! :) good luck with your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i enjoy your conversations with yourself... entertaining...

    ReplyDelete
  6. AV: Thank you too. (:

    Priscila: I know, I'm tired too. ): I checked it out. (: Thank you for visiting and commenting!

    Kate: Thank you! I can't wait to finish my exams and read your latest posts. I haven't had time to, sadly.

    Sarah: Haha, your comment made my day, thank you! (:

    Nomad: I'm not sure if I should take this as a compliment, but thank you anyway, haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I just created a new blog! Come check it out and follow me there too! Thanks!

    Katie

    everydayisaholiday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete