Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Apparently, I can't keep my word that well.

I'm so sorry. I promised to catch up on blogs a few weeks ago and I still haven't. The thing is, I go to school.

Yes, I like to blame school for everything that goes wrong in my life.

There's also that tiny fact that I was planning my birthday. 18th birthday, more precisely. I don't know about your part of the world, but in Mauritius, it's a big deal. I may now drink alcohol. Legally.

And of course, vote. But that's less important.

I'm kidding. I'm no drunk.

In fact, I hate alcohol. I've had enough; I don't like its taste. And some of you may know a few of my stories where I've actually had too much alcohol. My 'apple-pie' Saturday night and From me, to you. posts both contain stories where I've had underage drinking. (Is this sentence grammatically correct? My brain isn't functioning too well.)

Oh, and don't tell the police please?

Anyway, I had fun on Saturday. That's when I had my birthday dinner. I really enjoyed being surrounded by my favourite people and I can't believe how quickly the night went by.

Isn't it funny how, when you're having a good time, time seems to be going faster than usual? I've never seen time fly this quickly when I'm in class.

How would you like stories about M? I have some more. But don't worry, he's not into me anymore. He has a girlfriend. You heard me right - or mostly, read that right - a girlfriend.

That's not jealousy you sense, that's mocking. Because I can't see who would go out with M. I'm not saying M is not boyfriend-material, it's just... weird. Maybe it's because I know so much about him?

Well, not that much, but still. I know the stuff that would make people go ick.

Then, there's a new guy I haven't told you about yet. He's not exactly new; I've talked about him once or twice on this very blog. But I haven't named him yet.

I think I've lost my inspiration for giving names.

Anyway, I better go to bed. Or watch House, M.D. Either way, I must end this post.

Goodnight/Good day everyone! I hope Monday wasn't/will not be too harsh on you. I skipped school, so I didn't even know it was Monday. All's well.

Until next time,

I'll be pretending to study for my Mock Exams in July.

5 comments:

  1. Woo House xD

    As for the actual post, it's good to have you back. I look forward to hearing more. When you have time of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacynta! It's nice to see you're still out there. How have you been?

    Thank you! I'll try to update in a few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, pretty stressed out and stuff. But I'm doing okay I guess. Currently doing exams for my first semester of uni.

    How have things been for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I haven't visited in so long.
    I still love your blog too :)

    I don't really drink a lot.
    And I can legally do it here.

    Hope you had a lovely birthday :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcoem back. I took a break too but catching up is proving really fun.

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete