Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm not dead. Yet.

I was making an effort and copying some notes for my Math class while listening to music when the song Untouchable by Taylor Swift came on. I just had to drop everything I was doing (which wasn’t much, really) to write this post. This song and some eight other songs, remind me of the days I was blogging because I used to listen to them on repeat. So hi. I'm blogging.

After my last post From me, to you., you know what happened to me? I told you about it from the very beginning of... of my blogging career, or whatever. Yep, I predicted this would happen in my very first post on this very blog. I predicted that this pastime of mine would probably not last long. (By 'pastime of mine', I mean blogging) (for those of you who weren’t following me) (that is, following what I was saying – not, following my Blog.)

Okay, enough of the explanation of the explanation in between brackets. (Yes, I meant to say this twice.)

Anyway, those who know me know that my posts are long. Very long. So I feel bad when I write only some 200 word post. I feel like it doesn’t deserve to be posted. This has been going on for a long, long time. Say, five months? God, now I feel terrible.

This post is just to let you know, I am alive and I am well. I have been neglecting my studies and homework (as well as blogging too, obviously), and have been procrastinating like crazy by tweeting anytime I can (http://twitter.com/missykimmy) and watching TV shows and movies obsessively. In other words, I haven’t changed much from last year.

I haven’t heard from you lot in a long time, how are you? What have you guys been up to? You see, I haven’t been keeping up with the blogs I am following. I’ve been busy.

Tweeting.

And I’ve been lazy.

Yeah, now I feel like I don’t deserve having you guys still following my blog. I’d like to hug you all as an apology, but that won’t be enough, will it?

I’m not back, unfortunately. I won’t be blogging regularly. I am trying this new thing where I get my feet back on Earth and work hard for this last year of school. That would include, tweeting less, chatting less, Facebook-ing less, watching less TV. But I should blog from time to time. I think it would be healthier for me. What do you guys think? I’d like to tell you more about what’s been going on, on my side of the world.

Of course I would know next to nothing about what’s happening in my country – although I do know we’re having an election for the new Prime Minister next week (I know that because we’re getting two school holidays and a public holiday because of that) – but stuff happen in my life too. Weird stuff that I’d like to share with you. By mischief, mua-ha-ha.

Scratch that last part; I was just trying that evil laughter. It doesn’t suit me.

Anyway, I hope I find time to catch up on my favourite bloggers. Good thing I’ll have three whole days next week for that. (Ignoring the piles of homework I’ll be getting.)(I always ignore my homework anyway.)

There. A 600 word post. That should suffice for today. I better get back to work.

Or go to bed. I haven’t decided yet.

Until next time, take care.

Actually, take care all the time. Okay?

Question of the day: What’s an interesting thing going on in your country? Or with you? (You may link a post on your blog, if you have one, for that. I’ll read, I promise.)

6 comments:

  1. Wow...I thought you'd never come back but I am happy that you are sorta back. You are one of those bloggers that I started following back in the day. I saw that you had 30+ followers and I was like holy crap that must be awesome.

    Still the same dude, and don't be a stranger please. Come to my page and hit the contact button and shoot me an email y'hear?

    Ian

    thedailydoseofreality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was 60 degrees in Alaska, today. ACK that is REALLY REALLY HOTTTT!!!!

    http://adorabibble-robotnine.blogspot.com

    nothing new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here i have made my self stop facebooking but i really hasn't worked that well i told myself that i had to concentrate on study so like yesterday i was studying and then the next thing i know i have created my own blog :/ bit worrying i know lool :) cool blog though :)

    http://everythingweirdnwonderful.blogspot.com/

    im new :)

    becky
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed you! ... not that I've blogged in the last several months either, but you know... still can miss your blog post right? I check your Twitter feed every once in a while and see that you are actively tweeting (about tv shows, your other fave hobby I suppose) as you confess! :) Glad you can have fun somehow, and not always be stressed about school! ;) Anyway, good to see you're still out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ian: Haha, now 30 seems a very small number to you, eh? Of course I won't be a stranger. I'll come by from time to time. :)

    Adorabibble: I hate it when it's hot! Sticky all day.

    Becky: Hi! Thank you for following! Haha, I was the same last year. It was the eve of my exams when I created a blog. I hope you'll enjoy blogging. It's really fun. Thank you again!

    Katie: KATIIEE! I'm so happy to see you - in a way. Haha. Really? You should tweet me from time to time. :D And yes, I think I might be a tiny bit obsessed with TV shows. Other than that, how have you been, Katie? I missed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I am so sorry it took me like a month to respond! :) Are you on Facebook? I would talk with you so much more there. I use it for personal AND business, so I spend a lot of time on that site.

    We're doing pretty decent. Skip (DH) had a kidney stone for about the whole month of June, so he wasn't feeling the best,...but we are back on a roll now. Hope you're enjoying the summer!

    ReplyDelete