I had to submit some designs for a shirt last week, I haven't yet.
I had to empty my suitcase three months ago, I haven't yet.
I wanted to update a new post on Saturday, I didn't.
I wanted to finish all my homework on Monday, I didn't.
I wanted to get a haircut three weeks ago, I didn't.
Wait, scratch that last one. I DID!
I finally got a haircut today! Can't say I hate it. It's not too bad. Have a look:
I look so cute in that picture with my fluffy white dog, don't I?...
Yeah, that's not me. I just wanted the same haircut. It looks similar, but eh, not perfect.
For anyone who watches Taiwanese Dramas, that's Joe Chen QiaoEn (Chen Xin Yi from Fated To Love You), and the dog is Xiao Ke Ai from ISWAK, if I'm not mistaken.
Ha, let me turn off my Asian mode.
...
I have so many things I could blog about (keyword: could) but somehow, I just can't start writing. I have no specific subject, so I guess I'll just write whatever comes to mind.
It's been raining for two days straight now but I haven't been out of the house that much. I'm turning into those kids who never leave their houses because they have no social life.
This is bad. I blame my friends.
They're fighting. More like - not on speaking terms.
So now I'm stuck in the freakin' middle where I have to listen to both parties complaining about each other.
I hate having to choose a side. I didn't. I shouldn't. But it's frustrating to see really good friends suddenly turn against each other.
They're acting like 12-year-olds, where they keep bitching about how they didn't expect this or that from the other, how they don't get each other anymore, how the other has changed, how blah blah blah... kill me now.
This is a repeat from two years ago. The same thing happened with those two parties and Anna (I mentioned her in my last post). Well, not exactly the same, but I still was/am in the middle of the fight.
Now I'm like, at a crossroad and I don't really know where to turn to. ):
I shouldn't try to make things right, right? I mean, I would probably make things worse if I interfered...
All right, enough with the melodrama.
I'm going out again on Saturday. To Shout, I mean. (That too, mentioned in my last post.) There will be many more people than the last time because the HSC Examinations (A Level) end this Friday. I think.
Yikes, next year, I'll have to go through that. Last year of school. Huge Cambridge examinations.
I really don't want 2010 to come. I should jump to 2011.
Eff 2010. Who needs this year anyway?
There was a Supernatural Convention in Chicago this weekend. The main casts of the TV Show Supernatural were there and so many fans of the show/actors too.
This made me wonder why 'ordinary people' go "OHMYGODOHMYGOD. OH.MY.GOD" when there's a celebrity in close proximity.
Why do we want to meet them? What makes them so special? They're just people, people! Why all the fuss!?
Okay, I have to admit. If I saw a celebrity, I would probably hyperventilate.
But really, why do they have such an effect on us? We want autographs, pictures, their shirt (so we could smell their cologne), and stuff like that.
'We' mostly consists of girls, I can't help but notice.
Anyway, I've vowed to attend a Supernatural Convention in 2011 when I won't have school or tuitions anymore. Only if it's in Canada, though. Or close to Canada at least.
If there'll still be Supernatural Conventions in 2011, that is.
Gah, what am I talking about? I'm never attending a Convention. But hey, at least I have plans.
By the way, M stopped calling. I feel like screaming with joy, but what if he's mad at me because I haven't been answering his phone calls for the last five days?
I'm glad he took a hint, but if he's there on Saturday and he ignores me (usually we hang with the same group), I'll feel guilty as hell.
If this happens, I might stalk him until he swears he isn't mad at me.
I think I'd take it better if he avoids me. Is that weird?
I have to write an essay now. For my GP tuition on Friday.
I made a bet with this friend of mine, and if I do my homework, he'll buy three drinks for me (one of them a bottle of water). If I don't, I'm the one buying.
So I have to do this essay. I have to!
Is sponsorship in Sports a blessing or a curse?
...
Oh dear God. I just wrote this post to procrastinate, now I'm left with no choice but to do the essay.
Sob sob sob.
This auto-saving-draft thing on the Post Editor is annoying me. Every minute, it's 'Saving...'
Every. Minute.
It makes my computer lag. Does anyone have this problem?
Can anyone tell me how to change it to every twenty minutes?
Can anyone tell me how to change it to every twenty minutes?
All right, enough with the procrastination.
I have an essay to write.


Haha love the procrastination! I used to be horrible about that but I tend to me more lazy than a procrastinator...that make sense?
ReplyDeleteAlso have a friend who runs a rather large Supernatural fan site. Which one are you on? I'll find out the one she runs. I think it's Save Supernatural or something like that.
I am a HUGE procrastinator. I cannot help but put things off. And, the more important they are, the longer I seem to put them off. Maybe I just am better at doing things last minute? Who knows.
ReplyDeleteAnd I too don't feel as guilty if the someone i blew off avoided me. I hate seeing them, and it be all awkward. bleh bleh
When I start to procrastinate I know I have to either dump the project entirely or just get on with it. Since you can't just dump school, get on with it. You'll feel so much better afterwards.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that M is upset with you, afterall he likes you way more than you do him. Just be nice to him when you see him and if he can't get over it that's his problem.
psssssst! i hate to tell you, but there are things crawling out of that suitecase!
ReplyDeleteUgh, I hate procrastination with a passion.
ReplyDelete:|
The drinks as motivation is a fantastic idea...too bad I normally have them before I do the work! :)
ReplyDeleteIan: I think I know what you mean. I'm lazy AND a procrastinator. Worst mix ever.
ReplyDeleteDRB: Last-minute pressure is a real motivator, I have to say.
Sparkless: I really wish I could dump it though haha.
Sarah: Now I'm afraid of opening the suitcase, thanks so much. haha!
Elizabeth: You and me both. /=
You Make My Date: Haha, I should have made that kind of bet. Drinks first, of course. *sigh*
Do not get involved in friends arguments - invariably they make up and then turn against you! Hope you got the essay done!
ReplyDeletex
OMG - I tried to post a comment here last night Kimmy! It would have been under Sparkless. Oh well, I guess the internet timed out or something, or maybe I should admit it could have been due to a *slight* mistake on my part! :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway...to the point...CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE WON A BLOG AWARD FROM MOI'!
I have really enjoyed receiving my first blog award ever, and hope you enjoy this one too!
You deserve it. I always look forward to reading your blog and I'm sad on the days you don't have time to post. :)
It's ok though, because I do realize that blogging isn't life...I mean, I wish it WAAAS..but, life must continue and we must squeeze this into the midst of normal daily duties.
Have a great day! :)
By the way, it was the word verification that I apparently didn't continue through with, and therefore you were never notified. I am so very sorry that you have to find out through the grapevine!
That was a really long comment...you are the only other one that left a comment even NEARLY that long, and you were responding to everyone else!
ReplyDeleteI have got to learn to cut to the chase and spit it out already.
I was going to write a comment about how much I enjoyed your blog, but I think I'll do it later. :-)
ReplyDeleteKitty Moore: Thank you!
ReplyDeleteKatie: Haha aw, THANK YOU! I'll try to make a post for the award before the weekend. I don't think I'll procrastinate this one! (Or am I already?) The mistake is completely understandable, you really don't have to apologize. And I love long comments, so nothing to worry about here. Thank you again, Katie. (:
Marla: Haha, love the comment, thank you!
I had friends who used to be close and one of them stopped talking to the other (long and short of it) because of a guy. It sucks. I've had to split my social life and honestly it means I ended up choosing one over the other. I hope it turns out differently for you.
ReplyDeleteAnd lol about the convention thing. Sometimes I think, if that guy wasn't a movie star, he wouldn't be hot at all... he'd actually be almost repulsive... but that's star quality for you.
That may not be you or your dog, but that dog is certainly adorable. I wish I had one. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm a procrastinator too. If I wasn't, I would be doing something productive instead of browsing blogs. lol.
Personally, I don't blog anything if I feel uninspired. No offense to you or anyone else, but I just want my posts to be something refined and something I can be proud of producing. After all, it'll hit the books soon (scary!).
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I think that procrastination is a hard to defeat, but eventually, I find myself hating my own laziness and lack of determination, and I don't want to be the cause of hatred towards myself. I think I'm confusing myself now.
I hate it when two close friends fight. You just have to wait until they smooth things out. 12-year-olds can't hold grudges for very long. :)
My mom watches that series. She's so into the Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean shows, so it reminded me of her and made me laugh when you switched off your Asian mode.
A long post - which means a lot of procrastination. You'd better be finished with that essay by now!
Michael.
Do you hate it too?
"If you're going through Hell, keep going."
Hate procastination.....
ReplyDeletebut...
LOOVE LOOVE LOOVE the blog its funny as well
Im new at this...so follow me?
ksunetta.blogspot.com
xx
Kristy: I hope so too. I think I might be distancing myself from one more than the other. It's just as bad as choosing "one side" but it's like I have no control over this. ): Yes, I think so too. If Jared Padalecki wasn't a movie star, I'd find his sweatiness repulsive.
ReplyDeleteChrissy: I wish I had one too! Thank you for passing by and leaving a comment. (:
Michael: Half the time I feel uninspired, because I'm too lazy to write. But I think writing random things makes a blog more personalised - and we can be just as equally proud of it as something we've thought out well beforehand. Oh but they've been holding the grudge for more than four months now. I think the friendship's dead. /: I didn't finish the essay, unfortunately. I found other ways to procrastinate. Bad, bad me.
Ksun: Aw thank you! I'll check out your blog as soon as I stop procrastinating. :P
Procrastination is very good especially when faced with bad jobs to finish at work!
ReplyDeleteMissed you Kimmy!
Kate xx
im quite the procrastinator myself...its terrible...
ReplyDeletehope the situation with your friends works out. all you can do is stay out of it and hope that they can resolve it. either way im sure you could still be friends with the both of them even if they stop being friends with one another
Hey Kimmy!
ReplyDeleteI am also a huge procrastinator. I've been meaning to clean my apartment for months now, and I always leave studying and put off everything to the last minute before the deadline. I guess we're doomed. But hey, procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow. ;)
Rika
I really like to read your blog thank for all the advices but I'll suggest that is better that you keep your hair as you have because it was a bad idea that a person wants to be similar to her dog don't you think that? Generic Viagra Buy Viagra
ReplyDelete